Yes, terrible things happen, but sometimes those terrible things-- They save you.


-- Chuck Palahniuk

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twelve: [1,2,3,6]


Aria's realtor found her an amazing new house. It was nestled on a hill with a sprawling lawn. It was beautiful and a fair price. Not to mention it was almost as big as the house her quasi-mother and father raised her, her brother and her stepsister in.

After some remodeling of her own Aria finally moved her family in. She wanted to stay here for a while. She couldn't believe how far she had come from the house she first bought in Riverview to this. 

(AN: I didnt use any money cheats :) just two fortune wishes from the genie over time.)

Phoenix - YA


Locke- teen.



River, teen.


These two are quite a pair. <3


The months passed and finally Aria welcomed her new children into the world. Ezra, Kendyll and Rue. Her second set of triplets. Levi's triplets.


Ezra Rapture.


Kendyll Rapture.


Rue Rapture.


She decided a makeover was in order.. She needed some major cheering up and shopping was great for that. 

She didn't do much for a while besides take care of the triplets and teach them the things they needed to know.

 She never heard from Harry and Ariana hadn't been in touch besides a few phone calls since she left for Starlight Shores. She invited Danielle over a few times to see her grandchildren, but it was difficult to be around people for Aria. 

She missed Levi a ton, but was afraid to call him. She didn't want to be too needy. All that was left in the house were River, Locke, and the new babies since Phoenix had recently moved out. 

(AN- I honestly started changing Aria's outfit ALL the time from here on out. So it wasn't much of a makeover ;)

"I just don't know what to do with myself these days, " 

She told Danielle while they were having dinner at the Bistro. 

"I feel like I am just a big, giant ball of emotions with no outlet. Which leaves me feeling numb." 

Danielle winced sympathetically.


"I'm so sorry Aria. I don't know what to say.. Maybe you should just move on with your challenge and have a few more babies.. And guys, That ought to take your mind off of everything. Guys are good for that. Or not good. I guess it depends on how you look at it."

Aria laughed. "A lot of the time guys are useless. But they CAN be good distractions."

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded. 

"You're right, Danielle. That sounds like a great idea. I'll invite one over tonight." She paused. "Have you heard from Ariana lately? "

Danielle's face lit up a little as she answered. 


"I talked to her this morning actually. She said she plans on coming back next week for a few days." 

Aria smiled. That definitely made her feel better. She didn't want to lose Ariana too.

 "I just wish she could find him and all of this could be over. It's not like Harry to just run off." 

Danielle went on, but Aria stopped listening when she said the H word. Her head hurt and her stomach turned.

She really didn't want to talk about this. She REALLY didn't want to talk about THIS. SHE REALLY DIDN'T WAN-

"Aria? Did you hear me?" 


Aria looked up at Danielle, puzzled.

'No actually, I was busy NOT hearing you..' 

"I'm sorry, what did you say? I got.. Erm, distracted." Aria fake-smiled.

"I asked if you wanted to go to Sunlit Tides with me in a few weeks when I come back from Sunset Valley? I thought you could use the vacation form everything. Ariana already agreed to go."

Well Aria felt stupid. That was A LOT to miss. She didn't even hear her mention going back to the Valley. 


"Uhm. Yeah, I could do that. I'll leave the triplets with Levi." She smiled sheepishly. Danielle was elated.

"Wonderful! I'll see you in a few weeks then. I am heading home tonight. Chase misses me like crazy."

She gave Aria a kiss on the cheek and headed off to catch her taxi.



Aria ordered a drink and sipped on it before paying the check. Her head felt fuzzy like it was stuffed full of cotton. But that was better than the pain... She stumbled to the sidewalk and beckoned a taxi, heading home to give someone a call to take her mind off of everything. It seemed guys and liquor were quite the escape...

The moment she got in the door she called Jaems.

He arrived in no time at all.


"Hey Aria! How ya doin? Levi won't shut up about you since your date. It's actually pretty annoying."

Aria smiled awkwardly. "Thats.. Erm.. wonderful. You DO know why you're here right?"

Jaems beamed enthusiastically.


"Yup. Couldn't resist being a dad in your challenge. You're practically famous with the guys around here."

Aria's face flushed. She wasn't sure she liked that. At all.

"Well that's... fantastic?" She mumbled, unsure of how to respond.

She looked to the side, scratching her head in irritation. 


"Seriously, why are we talking? Can we get to it?"

"Yes ma'am, Ms. Rapture, Lets go back to my place, though. I feel weird with your kids here."


He said moving closer.

Locke- YA


River- YA


Like I said, the two of them are quite a pair <3


When they got to his place, Aria pulled him to her and kissed him. Hard.

They had a good night. Afterwards, Aria headed home to her triplets. Locke and River had moved out the day before so she had had to leave them with a babysitter.

Aria is pregnant. I bet you're surprised.


Ezra- child.


Kendyll, child.


Rue <3, child.


As her belly grew, so did her anxiety. She didn't like what Jaems had said about the guys around town at all. It made her want to puke. She wasn't doing any of this for the guys. She just wanted a big family.. Why did guys have to be such idiots? 

One day, when her nerves got the best of her she invited Levi over to talk.


The moment they saw each other It was obvious to them both how much they had missed each others company.

 "We have such beautiful children." Levi said, in awe as Ezra, Kendyll and Rue's giggles came from the other room.

Aria smiled.

"Look, I have something I wanted to talk to you about." Aria began, softly.



"Jaems said that the guys around town are talking about me... What are they saying?" She inquired, slightly afraid to know the answer.

"Erm.." Levi looked away, he seemed like he didnt want to tell her as much as she didnt want to know. 

"Well, Ar, I mean, they're saying you're kind of pathetic. And that you're easy. And that you're kind of a whore." 

He said the last part in a rush, hoping Aria couldnt understand him.



But to his surprise, Aria didn't get angry, she just looked.. defeated. Like she understood 

"I guess I understand why they would think that. I mean, it looks pretty bad to anyone on the outside. But I'm not any of those things, Levi. You know that."

He nodded. 

"Of course I know that. I always defend you. Don't worry though, there are guys on the other side too. Who think you're sexy as hell and want to be part of this."


At that, Aria busted out laughing. "Well, i guess that is pretty awesome."

"I'm glad you've stuck around Levi. You have been an amazing friend to me throughout all of this. Especially after... well you know." 

She didn't even want to say his name.

Levi nodded. "I DO know. I'm sorry, Aria. I know you must still be hurt-" 

Aria put a finger to his lips. "Shhhhhh. No." she rubbed her temples. "Just, no."



They talked for a few hours and eventually Levi had to leave. He kissed her forehead before he left though,('why is he always doing that') making her heart beat a little faster. She chose to ignore it. 'Stupid heartbeat..' She stepped back and gave him a small smile and noticed the look on his face. 

"What's wrong Levi?" 

He looked to the side, avoiding her gaze. 



"i just feel like I should make something clear.." He began, still avoiding her stare.

"I'm not interested in being anything more than friends Aria. I don't want what happened the other night to confuse you. I was just.. drunk.. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just seriously can't deal with your lifestyle. And this can't be anything more than it already is."

Aria's mouth dropped. She shut it immediately. That stung. She didn't even know what to say. She just stood there, wishing she could blend into the wallpaper. 

"I don't want to be anything more than that, L. As long as you're here. As my friend."

She whispered, looking at the floor.


Levi hugged her. "I'm not trying to hurt you, I am just letting you know before you develop feelings for me that it isn't going to happen." 

Aria watched him leave. A piece of her going with him..


Sooner rather than later, It was babeh time.

  Boston, Beckham and Keely Rapture have entered the world.

Aria awoke the night the triplets were born around 3 am to her phone ringing. When she looked at the caller ID she couldn't believe the name on the screen. 

"H-Hello?" She stuttered.

"Hello, is this Aria Rapture?" Came the voice on the other end.

"Yes, what's going on?" Aria answered nervously.

"I'm sorry Ms. Rapture, but there's been an accident. We need you to come down to the station right away."

No comments:

Post a Comment