Yes, terrible things happen, but sometimes those terrible things-- They save you.


-- Chuck Palahniuk

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

8 - Love Will Have To Wait


Aria took the twins home and put them to bed. And then it was Birthday Time! And there were plenty of them.
Harlow, YA.

Honor, YA.


Amaryllis, teen.


Sparrow, teen.


London, toddler.


Blair, toddler.


After London had finished her bottle, she went back downstairs and picked her up. 

"We're gonna go see your grandmother!" she whispered in her ear. 
London giggled.

When she got there, Ariana answered the door.

"Hey! Aria! What a nice surprise!" She hugged her. 

"Awww, you must be one of my little granddaughters!" She snatched London out of Arias hands and snuggled her.

"You should go upstairs, Aria. There's someone whose dying to meet you." Ariana gave her a coy smile and gestured at the door.

"Okay," Aria said scooting past her with a laugh.


"Oh. My. Gosh!" Aria squealed. "Danielle Smores!" She ran up to her.

"I have been DYING to meet you. I have heard so much about you. I follow your story religiously. 35 babies now! That's so crazy!" Aria said all of this in a rush and was surprised Danielle understood her.


She laughed. "It's nice to meet you too!" 

She hugged her. "You are such a sweetheart. Ariana has told me a lot about you too. And she told me about you and Harry. How is that working out?"

Aria blushed. "Uhh.. I don't know, I haven't really decided what to do about that just yet. I am kind of confused."

Danielle put a hand on her shoulder. "I know how you feel. There's this guy... Ahh... I don't even want to talk about it. We're currently trying to make things work. He's amazing." 

Aria could see the sparkle in her eye.

"Ahh, well it was nice to meet you Danielle but I gotta get London home. I'll be back soon. Take care."

She hugged her. They had become friends easily.


"It's nice to know there are other women like me, Aria. And about Harry.." She paused.

"If it's meant to be it will happen. Good luck. See you soon. Your babies are gorgeous."
Aria hugged her and went back downstairs.



Ariana didn't want to let London leave.

Aria laughed. "You can come by anytime, grandma. Just give me a call." She said, extracting London from her grasp.



When Aria made it in the door, she rushed London to bed right away. Poor baby was exhausted.

Meanwhile, Amaryllis was teaching baby Blair to talk. She was such a huge help.

"You go ahead and get some rest mom, I'll finish up with Blair and clean a little. Maybe I can borrow the car later as payment." she said with a grin.

Thinking she must be dreaming, Aria rushed upstairs and went straight to sleep. This didnt happen that often.


Aria woke up and got dressed and ate some cake. Trying her hardest not to think about Harry. But it was becoming close to impossible...



When all else failed she called up her old friend, Lee Chung.

And he was quick to help take it off her mind. She decided he wasn't even going to be a challenge dad. Just some random fun.

When morning came, She rushed to the bathroom and up came her breakfast. 

"Well, I know I'm not pregnant." She thought. She hadn't even tried.


(Dresden is a child! :D)



After a lot of thinking and a lot of nail biting, Aria decided to head over to Ariana's. She HAD to get these thoughts about Harry out of her head..

When she got there she launched into her feelings. Explaining everything to Ariana. Her feelings of wanting marriage and just a small family of a few kids someday with Harry. 

"I am just so terrified that that can't happen." Aria said with a tear in her eye. 
Ariana Looked at her sympathetically. 

"Aria, Harry has known about challenges like this his whole life. You don't know if he will reject you. I honestly doubt it. He really seems to care about you. I think-" Aria cut her off mid-sentence and rushed to the bathroom.


jdbfhjdbsakfj 

As Aria was rinsing her mouth out she saw a stack of little white sticks in Ariana's medicine cabinet.

"I hope she doesn't mind if I use one of these." Aria said aloud, grabbing one.
The results were there, clear as day. Aria gasped. I'M PREGNANT!!??


"Ariana come here!" She shouted.

Ariana saw the test before she saw Aria's face. She jumped up and down. "Baby number 15 for you! That's awesome!"

Aria sighed. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I am happy but i wasn't even trying. I have been so caught up with figuring out this stuff with Harry that I wasn't ready to continue on just yet."

Ariana smiled. 

"A baby is always a blessing hon. It will be okay."


"So what should I do about my feelings for your son Ari?" Aria asked.

Ariana shrugged. "Put them on the backburner for now. Talk to him, hang out with him, but you can't be with him yet. The time will come Aria. It'll be okay."

"I'm home!" They heard from the other room. Aria smiled. Danielle was there.


Danielle hugged her as soon as she saw her. 

"I'm pregnant." Aria murmured into Danielle's hair while they were hugging.

"That's awesome!" Danielle said with a huge smile.

Aria grinned. "Thanks. I just kind of wish it were Harry's."

Danielle, Ariana and Aria hung out for a while. Talking boys, babies and nursery colors. Aria left feeling a lot better about Harry. She knew someday it could work out. All hope wasn't lost.


And when she was almost home she got a call from her doctor confirming her news. And she was certain no matter who the father was she would love this baby just as much as the rest of them. It was another little miracle.



Some extra shots of the challenge moms. I love these girls <3




No comments:

Post a Comment